Covid-19 Vaccines in (Middlesex) London
COVID-19 is a virus that can cause serious illness. The Covid Vaccine is the best protection against this virus. It’s safe and effective, giving you the best chance of staying healthy.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk. The vaccine is a new, innovative product that has been developed to protect against coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. It’s being offered in GP surgeries, pharmacies and larger vaccination centres across England. Use this service to book your appointment or manage your appointments if you have already booked through a GP or local NHS service.
The following people are eligible for an autumn Covid booster:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as defined in tables 3 and 4 of the Covid-19 chapter of the UKHSA Green Book on Immunisation
- frontline health and social care workers.
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book, and staff working in care homes for older adults
Clinical risk groups for individuals aged 16 years and over include:
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic neurological disease, such as stroke and individuals with cerebral palsy, profound multiple learning disabilities, Down’s syndrome, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease and related or similar conditions.
- Those with immunosuppression
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Morbid obesity
- Severe mental illness
- Younger adults in long-stay nursing and residential care settings
- Pregnant women
Book your appointment today
It’s important to get vaccinated as soon as possible to protect yourself against this virus. You usually get the initial dose and then a booster. You’ll need to book both appointments at the same time and make sure you get your second dose 8 weeks after your first dose.
If you’re looking to book an appointment through the NHS, use the link here, look for our pharmacy, and it we’ll have you on our books for either Oxford/Pfizer/Moderna vaccines. The service is available for anyone above the age of 5 (please see opening hours for further details).
Opening hours in Edgware, London (for anyone eligible over the age of 18 years)
Opening hours in Finchley, London (for anyone eligible over the age of 18 years)